Rampur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 31 (ANI): Burqa-clad women stole gold jewellery worth Rs. 5 lakh from a jewellery shop on the pretext of a snake’s presence, in Rampur district of Uttar Pradesh. The CCTV in the shop captured the act. As per shop owner, the women with a small kid diverted his mind and robbed the gold from the shop. Police has registered a case against the women.
- Next story Zarine Khan Angrily Lashes Out On Media!
- Previous story South Asia Newsline (Program) – August 31, 2017
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence