Rampur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 31 (ANI): Burqa-clad women stole gold jewellery worth Rs. 5 lakh from a jewellery shop on the pretext of a snake’s presence, in Rampur district of Uttar Pradesh. The CCTV in the shop captured the act. As per shop owner, the women with a small kid diverted his mind and robbed the gold from the shop. Police has registered a case against the women.
- Next story Zarine Khan Angrily Lashes Out On Media!
- Previous story South Asia Newsline (Program) – August 31, 2017
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws