Indian women’s cricket captain Mithali Raj believes that a women’s IPL will help in getting exposure to the domestic players as well. Mithali believes while a possibility of such a scenario wasn’t possible a couple of years back, but is closer to reality after her team’s brilliant World Cup campaign.
- Next story Has The PCI Controversies Taken Sheen Out Of Players’ Achievements?
- Previous story ‘Nitish Kumar cheated’- Rahul Gandhi
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured