Warner Bros. say Israeli actress Gal Gadot will return as the female superhero in a sequel to this year’s smash super heroine hit. Ben Gruber reports.
- Next story Angelina Jolie puts movies aside for cooking, cleaning up poop
- Previous story Tillerson ‘not going anywhere’ as Qatar comes under the microscope
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!