New Delhi, April 29 (ANI): Priyanka Chopra, who was recently promoting her Bollywood debut Baywatch in India, has flown back to U.S. to promote her Hollywood debut. PeeCee, will now be promoting her film in different countries and so has returned back to her ‘Baywatch team.’ Priyanka, who recently confirmed locking three Bollywood films in a row, did not announce the names of any of her upcoming projects for now. She further added that she is going for a month and will be sharing her upcoming plans soon.
- Next story Kerala hosts 1st ever transgender athletic meet
- Previous story India’s Participation In CT Will Be Known After SGM On May 7- Rai
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley