New Delhi, Oct 30 (ANI): Hollywood actress Kate Winslet has revealed that she got a lot of harsh criticism from Woody Allen while filming for his latest movie ‘Wonder Wheel’. The 42-year-old actress, who is all set to star in Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’, has revealed the 81-year-old filmmaker told her he was ”bored” watching her act out scenes for the upcoming production. While giving an interview to Hello Magazine, Winslet said, “Woody has this way of standing up in the middle of a scene and stopping me and saying, ‘No, no,no!’ and I’d go, ‘Okay, what?’ and he’d say, ‘You know it’s just, I am so bored watching you.’ I find that funny.” “I’m from the school of hard knocks so I can handle it – I don’t mind honesty as long as he’s not mean, which he never, ever is,” noted Winslet. Winslet stated, “I really like being me, actually. I’ve always been strong and outspoken and I intend to continue being so. It’s supported my life in many ways, both personally and professionally.” ‘Wonder Wheel’ also stars Justin Timberlake in a pivotal role and is slated to release on December 1 in the U.S.
- Next story ‘Lion’ leads AACTA nominations with 12 nods
- Previous story Sushma Swaraj holds talks with Italian PM Gentiloni
- ‘It will prove to be Pakistan’s foolishness’: Hansraj Ahir on ceasefire violations
- Greeks protest over Macedonia name row
- Watch: Kareena Kapoor Khan, Kangana Ranaut turn heads at Lakme Fashion Week Day 5
- Rajouri ceasefire violation: Opposition raises issue in J&K assembly
- Kartik Aaryan Struts For Amit Wadhwa At Lakme Fashion Week 2018