Srinagar (J&K), June 12 (ANI): A workshop on Goods and Services Tax awareness and knowledge sharing was organised by the Customs and Central Excise Division in Srinagar on Sunday. The workshop was aimed to create awareness among existing central excise assesses of Srinagar division about the overview of model GST and the process of migration of existing central excise assesses to GST.
- Next story We are taking precautionary measures for safety of border villages: Nowshera SDPO
- Previous story ‘Pakistan should reciprocate in same manner’, says Kulbhushan Jadhav’s friend
- Avoid these foods to prevent diabetes
- Bus driver allegedly thrashed by toll plaza employees
- Watch: Congress workers stage ‘pakoda protest’ over PM Modi’s ‘pakoda’ remark
- Two injured after members of bridegroom’s party open fire during marriage
- Experience stupendous sound quality with Portronics “Thunder Mini” Bluetooth Speaker