Srinagar (J&K), June 12 (ANI): A workshop on Goods and Services Tax awareness and knowledge sharing was organised by the Customs and Central Excise Division in Srinagar on Sunday. The workshop was aimed to create awareness among existing central excise assesses of Srinagar division about the overview of model GST and the process of migration of existing central excise assesses to GST.
- Workshop held to make people aware about GST
- ‘Pakistan should reciprocate in same manner’, says Kulbhushan Jadhav’s friend
- Car Crash Leaves 9 Relatives & Driver Dead
- Sambit Patra statement on Sandeep Dikshit’s controversial statement on army chief
- Congress sidelines itself from Sandeep Dikshit’s Army Chief remark