Helsinki (Finland), Jul 17 (ANI): Russian President Vladimir Putin stressed that both United States and Russia bear the responsibility for international security. The Russian President while addressing a joint conference with US President Donald Trump said, “As major nuclear powers, we (Russia and the US) bear special responsibility for maintaining international security.” Putin also expressed his concern over the US pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal, also known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA).
- World Peace is US, Russia’s responsibility: Putin
- Diplomacy & dialogue are more preferable to conflict and hostility: Trump
- Wreath laying ceremony of PSO Mudasir performed in J&K’s Pulwama
- CM Manohar Parrikar warns of heavy fine on public drinking
- Dharmendra Pradhan slams Odisha CM on missing Jagannath temple keys