Global stocks hit a record high on Friday and Asian markets rose to their best levels in more than two years as upbeat data on U.S. manufacturing and employment and buoyant European factory growth boosted investor optimism. Scarlett Cvitanovich reports.
- Next story Trump angers allies by abandoning climate pact
- Previous story Astronauts bid emotional farewell to space station crew
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018
- Storm or blue sky? Investors mull post-correction risks for stocks