Asian shares scale a 10-year high on Wednesday, while oil prices extend a bull run on hopes that major producers will maintain output cuts. New data, though, raises question marks over China’s manufacturing performance. Silvia Antonioli reports.
- Next story UNBELIEVABLE Aishwarya Rai’s LOOKALIKE Mahlagha Zaberi Persian Model
- Previous story Sri Lankan wildlife officials come to the rescue of trapped elephant
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement