Bharuch (Gujarat), Oct 11 (ANI): World’s first fully tempered 2 mm solar glass production facility was inaugurated in Gujarat’s Bharuch. Officials said that the production of 2 mm fully tempered solar glass will increase efficiency of the solar modules that would further lower the cost of power and significantly improve the viability of solar power. Principal Scientific Advisor R. Chidambaram said it takes courage to seek leadership in the solar glass technology, which is to be effectively utilised by Indian entrepreneurs. The previous thinnest solar glass module was 3.2 mm. In 2014, Borosil eliminated the deadly poison ‘antimony’ from its batch, making it the world’s first and only toxin-free solar glass.
- Previous story CM Naidu flags off 30 solid waste management machines, sets up Swachh Andhra Corporation
- World’s first 2mm solar glass facility opens in Bharuch
- CM Naidu flags off 30 solid waste management machines, sets up Swachh Andhra Corporation
- Chhattisgarh Environment Minister appeals to people to avoid firecrackers this Diwali
- Overwhelmed by greetings, Big B pens special message for his fans
- Nepal government mulling to postpone upcoming elections