Muzaffarpur (Bihar), Sep 01 (ANI): Torrential rains triggered floods in Bihar and wreaked havoc, inundating large swathes of land, destroying crops and affecting thousands of people. Several parts of Muzaffarpur continued to be under water following the overflow of water in the Tirhut Canal. The flood situation has improved in the state lately, with water receding from several areas.
- Next story Aftab Shivdasani renews marriage vows with Nin Dusanj in Sri Lanka
- Previous story Watch: Crowds swarm over cheap burgers in Philippines
- Budget 2019-20: J&K Governor Satyapal Malik approves massive allocation to public infrastructure
- Da Costa wins Formula E season-opener in Saudi Arabia
- Piyush Goyal, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani dedicate India’s First Railway University to nation in Vadodara
- National security & defence sector are either punching bag or funding source for Congress: PM Modi
- Ahmed Patel meets RLSP chief Upendra Kushwaha at his residence