Muzaffarpur (Bihar), Sep 01 (ANI): Torrential rains triggered floods in Bihar and wreaked havoc, inundating large swathes of land, destroying crops and affecting thousands of people. Several parts of Muzaffarpur continued to be under water following the overflow of water in the Tirhut Canal. The flood situation has improved in the state lately, with water receding from several areas.
- Next story Aftab Shivdasani renews marriage vows with Nin Dusanj in Sri Lanka
- Previous story Watch: Crowds swarm over cheap burgers in Philippines
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh