New Delhi, Nov 01 (ANI): Good news for native Arabic, Hebrew and Farsi languages users! Instagram has rolled out native support for Hebrew, Arabic and Farsi languages. This new feature will be available on the Android version of Instagram first and it will join 36 other languages that the photo-and-video social app supports natively. Like all other language options, everything besides someone’s username will be translated. To use the new language addon, one can change his language setting by going to his Instagram profile in the app and tapping on the gear icon.This is not the first social media app to add languages that read right to left. In 2012, Twitter added Arabic and Farsi to its mobile website, having already supported both languages, along with Hebrew and Urdu, on its main website.
- Next story Oscar-nominated Iranian director challenges Trump to watch her film
- Previous story Watch: Selfie moment for Rahul Gandhi’s fan
- Volvo shifts production to avoid tariffs, chases record sales
- Turkish politician bids goodbye to two-year-old beard after end of emergency rule
- Kazakhstan’s Olympic medalist skater Denis Ten stabbed to death
- World Junior Shooting Championship Medalist Twin Brothers Get Honoured
- Hot dogs cool off at a London swimming gala