New Delhi, Nov 01 (ANI): Good news for native Arabic, Hebrew and Farsi languages users! Instagram has rolled out native support for Hebrew, Arabic and Farsi languages. This new feature will be available on the Android version of Instagram first and it will join 36 other languages that the photo-and-video social app supports natively. Like all other language options, everything besides someone’s username will be translated. To use the new language addon, one can change his language setting by going to his Instagram profile in the app and tapping on the gear icon.This is not the first social media app to add languages that read right to left. In 2012, Twitter added Arabic and Farsi to its mobile website, having already supported both languages, along with Hebrew and Urdu, on its main website.
- Next story Oscar-nominated Iranian director challenges Trump to watch her film
- Previous story Watch: Selfie moment for Rahul Gandhi’s fan
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement