WPP, the world’s largest advertising group, has cut its full-year sales target after consumer goods giants slashed their spending, forcing it to miss half-year targets and sending its shares tumbling. Ivor Bennett reports.
- Next story Sridevi’s Daughter Jhanvi Kapoor Knee INJURY Spotted Wearing Knee Cap
- Previous story ‘Hound Me, Harass Me’, Says Robert Vadra In FB Post
- Watch: Kajol, Ajay Devgn celebrate their 19th Wedding Anniversary at Singapore
- 9 Children dead, 24 injured after vehicle rams into school building
- Watch: Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari, son sent to 11 days CBI remand
- Should do away with being a superstar and work on being a legend: Shah Rukh Khan
- PFI protests against ban in Jharkhand