Mumbai (Maharashtra), Dec 16 (ANI): Wreath laying ceremony was performed in honour of slain soldiers in Mumbai on the occasion of Vijay Diwas today. Army officers and jawans paid tribute to soldiers who lost their lives in 1971 Indo-Pak war at Army Garrison Ground in Colaba. Vijay Diwas, also known as victory day, is commemorated every 16 December in India, as it marks its military victory over Pakistan in 1971 during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971, in alliance with Bangladesh Mukti Bahini.
- Next story Nothing has changed, rape cases are growing day by day: Nirbhaya’s father
- Previous story Watch: Defence Minister lays wreath at Amar Jawan Jyoti on Vijay Diwas
- Tunisians rally in support of equal inheritance bill
- Sridevi deserves every bit of respect: Boney Kapoor
- Is Palanisamy bigger than Karunanidhi, Jayalalithaa, asks Rajinikanth
- Inappropriate medication linked to higher risk of fracture, mortality
- Platforms that help women to gain Financial Independence