New Delhi, Dec 30 (ANI): A scuffle broke out between supporters of Olympic Gold medalist wrestler Sushil Kumar and opponent Parveen Kumar at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium on Friday after Sushil Kumar was declared the winner for the Gold Coast Games. Sushil Kumar was booked in connection with clashes on Saturday. Sushil Kumar’s opponent Parveen Kumar claimed that the bout was clearly in his favour but there was cheating. He said that his brother was allegedly threatened by Sushil Kumar’s supporters that they will kill him if he plays in the professional wrestling.
- Next story Palestine ‘regrets’ presence of envoy to Pakistan at Hafiz Saeed event
- Previous story BJP, PDP eat meat of cow, pig together: NC leader Akbar Lone
- Right care at right time can save 30 million newborn every year: UNICEF
- Way in which PM Modi misleads the country, his name should be ‘Mr Gumrah’: Congress
- Rafale verdict: Attorney General should be summoned by Parliament, says Sitaram Yechury
- It’s BJP’s duty to work as opposition: Ashok Gehlot
- Congress does not want our armed forces to strengthen: PM Modi