New Delhi, Dec 30 (ANI): A scuffle broke out between supporters of Olympic Gold medalist wrestler Sushil Kumar and opponent Parveen Kumar at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium on Friday after Sushil Kumar was declared the winner for the Gold Coast Games. Sushil Kumar was booked in connection with clashes on Saturday. Sushil Kumar’s opponent Parveen Kumar claimed that the bout was clearly in his favour but there was cheating. He said that his brother was allegedly threatened by Sushil Kumar’s supporters that they will kill him if he plays in the professional wrestling.
- Next story Palestine ‘regrets’ presence of envoy to Pakistan at Hafiz Saeed event
- Previous story BJP, PDP eat meat of cow, pig together: NC leader Akbar Lone
- Pakistan envoy being called for ‘routine’ consultation: MEA
- Watch: Locals rescue trapped elephant from muddy pond
- Workshop on ‘GAGAN’ navigation system is underway in New Delhi
- Pawan Kalyan should show evidence of corruption against AP CM Naidu, says TDP MLA
- Pawan Kalyan mingled with Centre to defame AP CM’s image, says APSCCFC Chairman