The North Korean nuclear issue needs a peaceful resolution, Chinese President Xi Jinping tells U.S. President Donald Trump in a telephone call, and calls on the “relevant side” to exercise restraint. Grace Lee reports.
- Next story New Censor Board Chief Prasoon Joshi Wants To Make A Difference
- Previous story We Will Get Good Medals – Brij Bhushan Sharan
- Parts of brain may help reduce social isolation
- Public’s mandate is in favour of Congress, will get clear majority: Ashok Gehlot
- Markets react volatile amid election trends, Urjit Patel’s resignation
- State assembly elections: Rajnath Singh congratulates parties for winning
- People were disappointed with BJP: Ghulam Nabi on Congress leading in election trends