A 12-year-old Yazidi boy was reunited with his mother Thursday morning at the Winnipeg airport, three years after being captured by Islamic State. Colette Luke has more.
- Next story Venezuela gvt blames opposition governor for jail ‘massacre’
- Previous story Brazil farmers run out of space
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide
- Fuel prices continue to witness fall