Patna (Bihar), Aug 19 (ANI): Sharad Yadav on Saturday attended Jan Adalat Programme in Patna parallel to Nitish Kumar’s meet indicating a split. Talking at the programme, he said the coalition government should not have fallen. “The very same house that I built and was left with is now being taken away from me,” he said hinting at the party.
- Next story JD(U) JOINS NDA, Sharad-Nitish Supporters Clash
- Previous story Buddhist monks hold special prayers for flood-affected people
- The food waste eaterie that wants to put itself out of business
- World shares wobble on fears of long U.S.-China trade war
- We Should Now Target Olympic Medals In ‘Double Digits’ – IOA
- Ishq Subhan Allah Fame Eisha Singh With Adnan Khan at Zee Rishtey Awards 2018 – Red Carpet
- Aap Ke Aa Jane Se FAME Suhasi Dhami aka Vedika at Zee Rishtey Awards 2018 – Red Carpet