Patna (Bihar), Aug 19 (ANI): Sharad Yadav on Saturday attended Jan Adalat Programme in Patna parallel to Nitish Kumar’s meet indicating a split. Talking at the programme, he said the coalition government should not have fallen. “The very same house that I built and was left with is now being taken away from me,” he said hinting at the party.
- Next story JD(U) JOINS NDA, Sharad-Nitish Supporters Clash
- Previous story Buddhist monks hold special prayers for flood-affected people
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018