A group of young Yemenis set out from rebel-held capital Sanaa on a 225 kilometre (140 mile) march to protest at the war and humanitarian crisis wracking their country.
- Next story Egypt: restored statue of Ramses II unveiled to the public
- Previous story Major parties firm on timely elections despite UDMF resistance
- Flood warning issued across Assam as Brahmaputra River level rises
- Doctor arrested for allegedly raping a minor patient
- I am proud of doing ‘Newton’: Rajkummar Rao on his Dadasaheb Phalke Award for Outstanding Performance
- Watch: Artists make rangoli to celebrate ordinance to amend POCSO act
- Valverde praises Barcelona team performance after dominant win