A group of young Yemenis set out from rebel-held capital Sanaa on a 225 kilometre (140 mile) march to protest at the war and humanitarian crisis wracking their country.
- Next story Egypt: restored statue of Ramses II unveiled to the public
- Previous story Major parties firm on timely elections despite UDMF resistance
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business
- Youth allegedly commits suicide in police custody
- Discussion with Israeli PM to benefit farmers: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Will wait to see how central govt. utilises Haj subsidy for education, scholarship of minorities: Owaisi
- 6 houses, temple gutted in fire