Hyderabad, Feb 04 (ANI): A yoga session, promoting communal harmony and health benefits, was organised in Hyderabad on Sunday. A number of Hindus and Muslims gathered in huge numbers at the iconic Charminar and practised the art together showcasing harmony between two faiths. Yoga instructor Mansi Gulati said the session aimed at creating unity among people from both communities apart from spreading health awareness. Yoga is one of India’s most successful cultural exports. It is a discipline that dates back to thousands of years, has gained immense international prominence over the last several decades as a holistic regime for the mind and body.
- Next story 4 dead, 11 injured after collision between truck and tractor
- Previous story Watch: Massive fire breaks out at garment showroom
- Right care at right time can save 30 million newborn every year: UNICEF
- Way in which PM Modi misleads the country, his name should be ‘Mr Gumrah’: Congress
- Rafale verdict: Attorney General should be summoned by Parliament, says Sitaram Yechury
- It’s BJP’s duty to work as opposition: Ashok Gehlot
- Congress does not want our armed forces to strengthen: PM Modi