The Supreme Court on Tuesday dismissed a petition filed by Delhi BJP spokesperson and lawyer Ashwini Kumar Upadhyay and J C Seth which asked for making Yoga compulsory in schools from class I to VIII.
- Next story Khatron Ke Khiladi, Kundali Bhagya, Fear Files TRP Toppers Of The Week
- Previous story South Africa markets cheer secret vote on Zuma
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues