Uttar Pradesh Finance Minister Rajesh Agrawal presented CM Yogi’s government’s first budget amounting to Rs 3,84,659.71 crore. The main highlight of the budget is that it adjusts the farm loan waiver of 36,000 crores in the budget itself without any help from the Central Government or any kind of loan from other states. Bundelkhand and other backward areas of the state are all set to get special attention from the administration. Several other provisions for electricity, education and other reforms were also made in the budget.
- Next story LA makes case for 2024 Olympics ahead of double hosting decision
- Previous story Hanks to receive archives award
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court