Chitrakoot (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 23 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, on the second day of his Chitrakoot visit on Tuesday, said his government will try to provide all facilities to the pilgrims and tourists visiting the temple town. CM Yogi they will try to provide more and more facilities to the pilgrims, including a ropeway on Lakshman mountain. They will begin ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ here and try to live up to the expectations of masses.
- Previous story PM Modi, Amit Shah in state of panic, BJP ‘exposed’ for corruption in poll-bound Gujarat: Anand Sharma
- Yogi Govt. to ensure comfort of pilgrims visiting Chitrakoot
- PM Modi, Amit Shah in state of panic, BJP ‘exposed’ for corruption in poll-bound Gujarat: Anand Sharma
- Watch: B-Town bids adieu to Rani Mukerji’s father
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi greeted by khadi garland, traditional turban at ‘Navsarjan Janadesh Mahasammelan’
- Brass firm sets example of communal harmony