Chitrakoot (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 23 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, on the second day of his Chitrakoot visit on Tuesday, said his government will try to provide all facilities to the pilgrims and tourists visiting the temple town. CM Yogi they will try to provide more and more facilities to the pilgrims, including a ropeway on Lakshman mountain. They will begin ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ here and try to live up to the expectations of masses.
- Next story Heena Sidhu Hopes The Mixed Event Method Remains As The Standard Format Till 2020
- Previous story PM Modi, Amit Shah in state of panic, BJP ‘exposed’ for corruption in poll-bound Gujarat: Anand Sharma
- Special talks with Mallikarjun Kharge on Constant uproar in Parliament
- Camlin-Hichki Contest Winner Announcement Rani Mukerji Kidzania
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov