New Delhi, April, 28 (ANI): The sudden demise of legendary actor Vinod Khanna has shocked the entire film industry. Heartfelt condolence messages poured in as soon as the news of his death broke out. Now, Salman Khan has shared his grief on Twitter over Vinod Khanna’s sad demise. The 51-year-old actor shared a throwback picture from the sets of ‘Dabangg 2’, writing, “RIP Vinod Khanna sir. You will really be missed.” Salman had worked with Vinod Khanna in films like ‘Wanted’, ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Dabangg 2’. The ‘Sultan’ actor had even paid a midnight visit to Khanna in the hospital in the second week of April. Bollywood’s first heartthrob, Khanna was best known for his roles in the films such as ‘Amar Akbar Anthony,’ ‘Qurbaani’ and ‘Insaaf’. He died on 27 April, and it was revealed that he had been battling with advanced bladder cancer.
- ‘You will be missed’: Salman Khan mourns death of legendary actor Vinod Khanna
- Mortal remains of slain soldiers reaches hometown
- Trump expands offshore drilling with executive order
- U.S. House passes bill to avert government shutdown
- Le Pen’s replacement turns down party role amid Holocaust controversy