Patna (Bihar), July 27 (ANI): Soon after coming out from the swearing-in ceremony, Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said progress will remain their priority. He added that Bihar will progress in all field, including agriculture and industry. Modi said the next 40 months will bring the much-needed change to the state.
- Next story JP Nadda, Former Bihar CM Manjhi congratulate Nitish Kumar for taking courageous step
- Previous story 2nd death anniversary of India’s missile man: PM Modi inaugurates APJ Abdul Kalam’s memorial
- France’s Macron calls on U.S. to engage world, reject nationalism
- Giant sloth vs. ancient man: footprints reveal prehistoric hunt
- Armenians protest as acting leader suggests new elections
- Family Of Asaram Rape Case Witness Unhappy With Verdict
- Wenger says the timing of his departure ‘not his decision’ ahead of Europa League clash with Atletico