Patna (Bihar), July 27 (ANI): Soon after coming out from the swearing-in ceremony, Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said progress will remain their priority. He added that Bihar will progress in all field, including agriculture and industry. Modi said the next 40 months will bring the much-needed change to the state.
- Previous story 2nd death anniversary of India’s missile man: PM Modi inaugurates APJ Abdul Kalam’s memorial
- You will see change in next 40 months: Sushil Kumar Modi after swearing-in
- 2nd death anniversary of India’s missile man: PM Modi inaugurates APJ Abdul Kalam’s memorial
- Plum cultivation boosts in Kashmir, growers satisfied
- Flood continues to devastate parts of Rajasthan, Gujarat
- “Amit Shah, Modi’s khandan of Godse killed Gandhiji”: Lalu Prasad Yadav