Patna (Bihar), July 27 (ANI): Soon after coming out from the swearing-in ceremony, Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi said progress will remain their priority. He added that Bihar will progress in all field, including agriculture and industry. Modi said the next 40 months will bring the much-needed change to the state.
- Next story JP Nadda, Former Bihar CM Manjhi congratulate Nitish Kumar for taking courageous step
- Previous story 2nd death anniversary of India’s missile man: PM Modi inaugurates APJ Abdul Kalam’s memorial
- GE to take $11 bln hit in Q4
- ‘The Fakeys’: Comedians turn tables on Trump’s ‘fake news’ awards
- CA officials focus on children’s health, after “heartbreaking” home discovery
- ‘Little girls don’t stay little forever’: Abuse victims confront Nassar
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business