Srinagar (J and K), Aug 17 (ANI): Young students of the Kashmir valley are rolling out their beautiful creations of fondant cakes to score maximum and earn certification from the Institute of Hotel Management in Srinagar. Around 24 students have enrolled themselves for the two week course of ‘Fondant and Icing’ in bakery started by the institute. The students are being trained in baking different varieties of fondant, icing, breads, cakes, cookies, donuts, tarts and other bakery items. For the first time such course has been organized in the valley.
- Next story Varun Dhawan promises ‘double fun’ in first ‘Judwaa 2’ poster
- Previous story Delhi High Court on high alert after receiving bomb threat
- Russia’s suspension to be automatically lifted if no further doping cases – Bach
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Sridevi’s mortal remains to arrive in Mumbai today on a private jet
- Sridevi’s death Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, mourn the ‘untimely death’ of actress
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi conveys Holi greetings, says it’s ‘festival of Harmony and togetherness’