Srinagar (J and K), Aug 17 (ANI): Young students of the Kashmir valley are rolling out their beautiful creations of fondant cakes to score maximum and earn certification from the Institute of Hotel Management in Srinagar. Around 24 students have enrolled themselves for the two week course of ‘Fondant and Icing’ in bakery started by the institute. The students are being trained in baking different varieties of fondant, icing, breads, cakes, cookies, donuts, tarts and other bakery items. For the first time such course has been organized in the valley.
- Young boys, girls roll out their beautiful creations of fondant cakes!
- Delhi High Court on high alert after receiving bomb threat
- Sidharth Malhotra quashes rumours of kissing scenes being censored from ‘A Gentleman’
- Pawan kalyan And Trivikram FIlm Title as Raju Vachinadu
- Nigerian firm cracks market with coloured eggs