Eleven-year-old scientist Gitanjali Rao wins the 2017 Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge for inventing a device that detects lead in water. Roselle Chen reports.
- Next story Note with Einstein’s theory on life auctioned for $1.3 million
- Previous story Chris Hemsworth changes up Thor for last in trilogy
- Ford tries to improve China ties
- Picturesque opening to the Cape Epic mountain bike race
- Layer Niki Anand spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari in writing
- UP minister OP Rajbhar accuses BJP of not following coalition dharma
- Naidu attacks BJP in TDP minority wing meet, says he opposed criminalisation of triple talaq