Eleven-year-old scientist Gitanjali Rao wins the 2017 Discovery Education 3M Young Scientist Challenge for inventing a device that detects lead in water. Roselle Chen reports.
- Next story Note with Einstein’s theory on life auctioned for $1.3 million
- Previous story Chris Hemsworth changes up Thor for last in trilogy
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov
- Shoojit Sirkars Hidden Talent Revealed On The Sets Of October
- Sonia Gandhi, Rahul join Opposition protest against Centre government