Jaipur (Rajasthan), August 18 (ANI): 4th meeting of the Chief Minister’s Advisory Council was organized recently at Chief Minister’s office in Jaipur. Addressing the meeting, CM Vasundhara Raje said that Rajasthan made remarkable progress in various sectors in the last three years. Chief Minister called upon the youth of Rajasthan to come up with fresh ideas for improving quality of public services and join the state government. With such an objective in mind, the state government intended to put in place a platform – ‘Challenge for Change’ which will provide an opportunity to citizens to respond with solutions to the challenges. She also emphasized on development of world-class engineering colleges where the youth would get opportunities to have the best and modern engineering education and directed the officials present in the meeting to prepare a roadmap.
- Previous story Special efforts will be made for forts, palaces and havelis of tourism significance: CM Raje
- Youth should accept challenge for change, suggest fresh ideas to Govt: CM
- Special efforts will be made for forts, palaces and havelis of tourism significance: CM Raje
- Northeast Christian community holds candlelight vigil in Delhi
- Watch: U.P. CM Yogi Adityanath conducts aerial survey of flood-hit Balrampur
- Forest officials rescue crocodile after it enters into village