Mumbai (Maharashtra), Dec 22 (ANI): Accused in the Zaira Wasim molestation case, Vikas Sachdeva, was granted bail by a Mumbai court yesterday. He was released from Taloja jail today. Sachdeva was granted bail on surety of Rs. 25,000. After the court had sent him to police custody till December 22, the defendant filed a plea. Dangal actress Zaira had reported sexual harassment by the accused while travelling in Vistara Airlines, on her Instagram story. Reportedly, the man was caressing her neck while she was asleep. She tried to record what the man was doing, but failed due to dim lights. Right after deboarding the flight, she took to Instagram to narrate her experience in a live video.
- Next story Salman Khan tops 2017 Forbes India Celebrity 100 list for second consecutive year
- Previous story Elephants spread Christmas cheer at Thailand school
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar
- “Sacre bleu!” New post-Brexit British passport to be made by Franco-Dutch firm