Mumbai (Maharashtra), Dec 22 (ANI): Accused in the Zaira Wasim molestation case, Vikas Sachdeva, was granted bail by a Mumbai court yesterday. He was released from Taloja jail today. Sachdeva was granted bail on surety of Rs. 25,000. After the court had sent him to police custody till December 22, the defendant filed a plea. Dangal actress Zaira had reported sexual harassment by the accused while travelling in Vistara Airlines, on her Instagram story. Reportedly, the man was caressing her neck while she was asleep. She tried to record what the man was doing, but failed due to dim lights. Right after deboarding the flight, she took to Instagram to narrate her experience in a live video.
- Next story Salman Khan tops 2017 Forbes India Celebrity 100 list for second consecutive year
- Previous story Elephants spread Christmas cheer at Thailand school
- Fire breaks out at Maharashtra Nagar Compound in Mumbai
- All is well between KJo and Kajol, here’s the proof
- We will follow court’s order: Rabri Devi on Lalu Yadav’s conviction
- Protests erupt across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa demanding freedom for Pakistan
- Dortmund players and former coach testify in trial against suspected bus attacker