Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe’s wife will be granted diplomatic immunity, a government source says, allowing her to avoid prosecution for the alleged assault of a 20-year-old model in Johannesburg.
- Next story Scientists aim for stratospheric view of Monday’s eclipse
- Previous story Have To Prove Myself During This WC Wildcard Entry- Gaurav Bidhuri
- Bangladesh skipper Shakib lauds Dinesh Karthik for his stunning innings
- Ancient idol of Goddess Bhadrakali re-established in Handwara’s temple on first day of Navratri
- Watch: Surgery performed using torchlights due to lack of electricity in Bihar’s hospital
- Watch: Forest officials rescue a leopard from a well
- Watch: Chhattisgarh govt organises mass marriage of 1100 couples