Facebook Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg apologizes for mistakes his company made in how it handled data belonging to 50 million of its users and promised tougher steps to restrict developers’ access to such information. Grace Lee reports.
- Next story 2018 BMW M5 Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part III
- Previous story Interview of Kumar Sanu Son Jaan Kumar Sanu for His Single Dil Mera Churaya Kyun
- PM Modi inaugurates Command and Control Centre for Kumbh Mela 2019
- Rafale deal verdict: BJP misled SC to get a manipulated judgment, says Anand Sharma
- Indian Army is professional & responsible force: Rajnath Singh
- Right care at right time can save 30 million newborn every year: UNICEF
- Way in which PM Modi misleads the country, his name should be ‘Mr Gumrah’: Congress