An anti-corruption watchdog’s recommendation to set up a judicial inquiry into widening allegations of influence peddling within the South African government is being challenged by lawyers for its president, Jacob Zuma. Matthew Larotonda reports.
- Next story I-T conducts raid at Karnataka Pollution Control Board chairman’s residence
- Previous story Police baton charge Anganwadi workers, several injured
- Watch: Pandal catches fire during fireworks celebration of Dussehra in Kanpur
- Saudis confirm death of Khashoggi
- Amritsar tragedy: People couldn’t hear sound of approaching train due to bursting crackers, says MoS Railways Sinha
- Watch: Train runs over people celebrating Dussehra in Choura Bazar near Amritsar
- Amritsar tragedy: Navjot Singh Sidhu’s wife runs away from spot instead of helping people: Bikram Majithia