An anti-corruption watchdog’s recommendation to set up a judicial inquiry into widening allegations of influence peddling within the South African government is being challenged by lawyers for its president, Jacob Zuma. Matthew Larotonda reports.
- Next story I-T conducts raid at Karnataka Pollution Control Board chairman’s residence
- Previous story Police baton charge Anganwadi workers, several injured
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja
- Mountaineering team finds mortal remains of IAF personnel died in 1968 crash