At ‘mermaiding’ classes in Finland, adult women and men swim wearing a garment that combines a monofin flipper with fabric from the waist down to create a distinctive mermaid tail.
- Finns train as mermaids and mermen to live their childhood dream
- Emraan Hashmi’s Son Wins 5 Years Battle With Cancer
- Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist arrested in J&K’s Bandipora
- Seemant Welfare Association organises 28th annual function at National Museum in Delhi
- DK Shivakumar should keep his house in order first: Sadananda Gowda