U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday he was ‘not looking’ to call a national emergency and said he rejected a proposal from a Republican ally in the Senate that he temporarily reopen closed parts of the government to allow resumption of negotiations on a funding standoff. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Trump: ‘Not looking’ to call national emergency
- Trash Skimmers clean River Surface at popular Ganga ghats
- 2016 JNU sedition case: 1200-page chargesheet filed against Kanhaiya, Umar & Anirban
- Ranveer Singh raps his way into hearts with ‘Apna Time Aayega’
- Polluted Gomti bars devotees to take holy dip on the occasion of Makar Sankranti